What are the benefits of GARLIC?
Garlic contains a compound known as allicin, which has been shown to help:
1. Lower cholesterol levels
2. Prevent blood clotting
3. Have anti-cancer properties and anti-microbial affects.
Garlic is low in calories, but high in nutrients, containing Manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, selenium and fiber.
It is a natural remedy to treat pimples as it has antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic properties. The sulfur in the garlic will help to heal pimples quickly.
What to do?
- Cut a big clove of garlic into two pieces.
- Now apply the cut end of the garlic on the pimples and leave the juice on the pimples for five minutes.
- Wash this off in lukewarm water and repeat this treatment several times a day to quickly see effective results.
- You can also eat one or two cloves of raw garlic a day to purify your blood and this will help reduce pimples